Saturday, March 16, 2013

Deepak & Oprah's 21 Meditation Day Challenge : Day 6 - The Perfection of Your Body

Hello Soul Sistas ~
Just heard about this free online meditation program on Weds, then again in my Spin class on Thurs, so I thought I must be "Supposed" to do this. I did my 1st meditation yesterday. Believe all the meditations are 15mins. It was wonderful....of course I fidgeted alot, thought about my to-do list, how I don't know how to meditate "right", how I should have started this earlier, how other people in my house need to this (my codependence speaking!) or how will I make myself do daily, but towards the end a peace washed over me. Pls join in / register, if you haven't already! Love to keep an ongoing email or text support system. Personally, I need encouragement to form a new positive habit like this. Smoochies!

Day 6 Mantra ~ "I am perfection. I am healthy. I am strong."

From: 21-Day Meditation Challenge <meditationchallenge@chopra.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2013 03:12:54 -0400
To: <andreaparentcoach@gmail.com>
Subject: Day 6 - The Perfection of Your Body

Oprah and Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge - Perfect Health
 

"Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world." 
—Eleanor Roosevelt

Quick Links

Access today's meditation

3 Keys to Living the Life You Want

Make Peace With Your Body: A 3-Step Guide to Self Confidence

Join us on Facebook Share the Challenge on Twitter

Welcome to Day 6—The Perfection of Your Body

Today's message and meditation center on our bodies, which are perfect in every moment.

As we learn more about the messages we send our bodies, we also become more aware of how we talk to ourselves. When we have an ache, pain, sickness, or perceived imperfection, it's important to pay attention to these signals from our body and mind and respond with compassion. In today's visualization exercise, we'll take a journey of self-awareness, traveling throughout the body and offering love, acceptance, and gratitude everywhere we go.

Our centering thought for today is:

I am perfection. I am healthy. I am strong.

We look forward to our connecting in stillness.

Blessings,


MINDFUL MOMENT

When you settle in for meditation, pay attention to how your body feels. If there are feelings of discomfort anywhere in the body, send that area messages of kindness and love.

Need help? Click here.

2013 Costa Del Mar
Carlsbad, California 92009
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment