Tuesday, June 18, 2013

THIS Thurs ScreamFree Make-up / Tune-up 930 to 1130am Andrea's House

Anyone up for a ScreamFree parenting refresher / check-in?? Or do are you craving some sista mama time? IF yes, you are in luck because I am holding a complimentary ScreamFree Session, mainly going over and practicing my favorite principle, principle 11 ('putting our oxygen mask on first' ) and principle 12 (Revolutionary Relationships). Here are some concepts that we will be reviewing, plus any current challenges any of you are facing. I know, I need a ScreamFree "fix", to exchange/brainstorm some summer sanity / serenity ideas, and to reconnect with like minded moms like you all! I have been training to "recover" more quickly when melt down (yes, when I lose it) or "reset"....by repeating recover, when I remember, I bet able to move on instead of beating myself up for not being patient, calm, etc.

As with all my groups, just drop in for a bit, if you can't make the whole session. Please confirm if you plan to attend:)

My addess:
Gates at Glenridge
520 Glengate Cove, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Gate code #9393

From Principle 11 ~
"Our children are watching us live, and what we are shouts louder than anything we can say."
--Wilfred A. Peterson

* ScreamFree Parenting is about learning to develop a PRACTICE *

* The Best Way to put yourself into practice is to make sure you are operating with the Healthiest Self you can *

* Remember what has to last, YOU, has to come first. *

From Principal 12 ~
> A REVOLUTION involves an intentional TURN-AROUND, a purposeful UPHEAVEL of the status quo. <

Anxiety is an amazing force that can help us grow....

> Relationship change involves making CONSCIOUS choices to take hold of your own EMOTIONAL RESPONSES and let go of our child's. <

The paradox is we have to LET GO to GET CLOSER; we have to let go of our child and take hold of ourselves.

» It is far easier to COMPLAIN than CHANGE. «

Cheers,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment