Sunday, April 17, 2011

L & L Course Positive Feedback

Andrea-
"Please keep offering this class and your services! I am so grateful for them. I continue to be astounded by my mom friends who react with "Why?" when I tell them I am taking a parenting class. We train for years for our professions, but then when it comes to being a parent - the hardest job we will ever have - a 24-hour, ultra demanding job that is constantly changing and evolving, we are supposed to just wing it or fall back on patterns established by our parents, who got it from their parents. That just does not make sense to me. So I am truly grateful for your support and all your help. Yes, you can include any feedback from me on your blog if it will help other parents get on board. I wish I could convince my parents, in-laws, and babysitters to take the class because we could all do so much better. Thank you so much for offering them again! Even though I made 4 out of the 5 sessions in the first series, I will make as many as I can in this second series for a refresher!"

~ Mom of a 4 & 2 year old and a former middle school teacher ~

No comments:

Post a Comment